Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.161.165
Staff

AirVPN 7th birthday celebrations

Hello!

Today we're starting AirVPN seventh birthday celebrations!

From a two servers service located in one single tiny country providing a handful of Mbit/s, the baby has grown up to a wide infrastructure in 18 countries in three continents, providing now 197000 Mbit/s to tens of thousands people around the world.

2017 is an important year, not only because not all VPN services have flourished or even survived for seven years, but also because 2017 is the year we planned to enhance the growing child with full IPv6 support as well as tls-crypt obfuscation. Software related development will be powered up, with some very exciting news you will get in the next months.

If you're curious to know something about a series of fortunate events which gave birth to AirVPN, have a look here:
https://airvpn.org/aboutus

To worthily celebrate Air's seventh birthday, we're glad to inform you that starting from now we will offer a 25% discount on all plans. Hurry up, celebrations as well as this special offer will end on June the 6th, 23:59:59 UTC!

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Staff

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the AirVPN TEAM.

Added an other year.

Thanks to be there and,......for the discount, for sure : )

I don't frequent the forums here much lately but still wanted to say, Thank you for being the awesome VPN I don't want to be without.

On a side note, you've made it into my calendar, frankly, for the promotion period.  I missed it this year so looking forward to November now