Not connected, Your IP: 13.59.136.170

Hi,

Couple of weeks since I started to test AirVPN and I had only one break when vpn disconnected without any reason, so Ibjust restarted my device. But today with Network lock turned on, my device connected two times on my ISP provider. Leak was for a very short period, first time 1 minute and 1 second and second time only 9 seconds. I am using Eddie portable application on my Raspberry PI 3 and I am calling it over the terminal on every boot by with cli and netlock parameters. I am also using Cron job to check if connection over my ISP provider is somehow established. By checking on airvpn client area web I can see established connection with duration of 13 hours, so everything looks fine. I am not sure where to check log files to see what happened, and what to do. I will continue to monitor things in future. I am using Netherland as an location in my Eddie configuration. Is it possible that network lock was disabled for a very short period?

Thank you in advance for the help.

Regards

I realized that there are no leaks, but sometimes I am not able to determine geo location according to current IP. I am using this service http://ip-api.com. Why is location sometimes unavailable, don't know.

Not a leak, a DNS misconfiguration on your part. Network Lock on Linux adds iptables rules, and iptables being holey is.. well, improbable. To be sure, replace your DNS servers manually with 10.4.0.1, this tackles the problem up front and is not a workaround.

Location seems to be a separate issue. Could be anything. How do you determine the location?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I checked DNS servers in resolve.conf file and it's looks fine.

I am using php and http://ip-api.com by calling it with current IP on the server. Is there a better way?