Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.249.219

I'm just wondering why I can't seem to get the speedtest to work on the website.  Everytime I try to run a test it comes back with the result "nan".  What does this mean?  Am I doing something wrong?

If it looks like this 'NaN', it would be Not a Number. For some reason the server is not receiving any data. Sorry, I remember getting it 3 years ago but don't know why or what changed on my end. Maybe someone else could add to this if it is in fact NaN.

Did you try the test with addons disabled?

Sent via Tapatalk. Means, I don't have a computer available now.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I'm having the same problem. The tests worked about a week ago and not once again ever since then. I've disabled all add-ons, firewalls and even tried different browsers but no matter what server I try it on I get the same Nan results.  Other online tests seem to work fine, even with Adguard and Comodo running, so it has to be something in the Air(VPN). Quite an annoyance.

I'm having the same problem. The tests worked about a week ago and not once again ever since then. I've disabled all add-ons, firewalls and even tried different browsers but no matter what server I try it on I get the same Nan results. Other online tests seem to work fine, even with Adguard and Comodo running, so it has to be something in the Air(VPN). Quite an annoyance.

You cannot compare Air's speed test to others because it's based on other technologies. Check your antivirus and security-related settings of your OS.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

You cannot compare Air's speed test to others because it's based on other technologies. Check your antivirus and security-related settings of your OS.

I'm not comparing anything. After the mention of no-script as a possible culprit, I was noting that even with 3rd party firewalls, all extensions and my AV totally disabled I still cannot get the speed test to work. I basically disabled all security software and disabled every security setting, in both the browsers and OS, that I could think of to try to isolate the problem, all with no results. Yet other online tests (specifically testmy.net) works without any of those tweaks. The only thing I haven't tried yet is to boot into safe mode with networking, but I dont' even know if I can run Eddie in safe mode.  The main point is that just a couple weeks ago it DID work and when it stopped working I had not installed anything new or changed any OS settings, not even an update. It just quit working after the first few days for no apparent (at least to me) reason.

Edit:  Here I am in safe mode and it still isn't working.  Any ideas? Maybe some Windows setting I'm not aware of the could have spontaneously changed without my knowledge? I'm running 64 bit Win 7.

I'm a recent convert to AirVPN, so apologies if this is obvious to the more experienced AirVPN users, and perhaps the OP has already tried it, but I've noticed that the AirVPN speedtest returns "NAN" when the Network Lock is activated, even when connected via an AirVPN server.

If you deactivate the Network Lock it works for me both connected to an AirVPN server, and direct. I hope that helps.

I'm a recent convert to AirVPN, so apologies if this is obvious to the more experienced AirVPN users, and perhaps the OP has already tried it, but I've noticed that the AirVPN speedtest returns "NAN" when the Network Lock is activated, even when connected via an AirVPN server.

If you deactivate the Network Lock it works for me both connected to an AirVPN server, and direct. I hope that helps.

Hmmm... Thanks for that. It never occurred to me to try it without network lock. I don't recall if it was activated or not when the test was working.  If that's the case, they need to get it fixed because, frankly, that's a pretty dumb situation.  What do you mean that it works "direct"?  AFAIK, you have to be connected to a server since that's where the test is hosted.

Update:  Nope. Didn't work that way either.  I didn't try it with networks lock AND all extensions, AV's, etc. disabled. It would be ridiculous to have to do all of that just for a speed test I can get just as well, if not better, from other sources without all the gyrations and hassle.   Thank's for the suggestion anyway.

Not working for me either:

Down: 0.000 Mbit/s Out, NaN Mbit/s In (NaN%), 1MB - Up: 0.000 Mbit/s Out, NaN Mbit/s In (NaN%), 1MB - Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 00:05:54 GMT - Buffers: 1MB/1MB - Laps: 3, Time: 25.23 secs

Out-Tunnel Speed: showed -error- in red

I went so far as to uninstall/reinstall openvpn and eddiem same result

It is not working for me as well. Tried Firefox with addons and Chrome (clean installed), they showing NaN in those cases.

It is not working for me as well. Tried Firefox with addons and Chrome (clean installed), they showing NaN in those cases.

Was just browsing this forum and had never tried the speed test, and thought I'd give it a go. Tried the drop down Speed Test (Web) and nothing happened. On Mac 10.11.6 running 2.14 beta and tried with Firefox and Safari. Firefox addons appear not to be blocking anything on Airvpn site. Safari (which I rarely use and have no blockers) didn't work either. The other drop down selections all seem to connect no problem, except the speed test.

Was just browsing this forum and had never tried the speed test, and thought I'd give it a go. Tried the drop down Speed Test (Web) and nothing happened. On Mac 10.11.6 running 2.14 beta and tried with Firefox and Safari. Firefox addons appear not to be blocking anything on Airvpn site. Safari (which I rarely use and have no blockers) didn't work either. The other drop down selections all seem to connect no problem, except the speed test.

Hello!

The Air speedtest no longer exists and this wasn't really announced anywhere, so it's not odd if you didn't know. It was unreliable and following many complaints/issues as you see in this thread, it was decided it was best to take it away. But some links as the one you mentioned may still remain in some places. I suggest you update to Eddie 2.14.2 and you should find that the Speed Test (Web) shortcut has been removed from Eddie. No further speed test tools are planned AFAIK, but luckily there's many other ways of testing speed. I hope that answers your questions. Locked.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.