Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.197.212
Fed10

Cloudflare often bans my IP Address

Hello everyone,

I'm using AirVPN and sometimes I access to websites protected by Cloudflare.

Cloudflare often bans my IP Address and I've to change server. Could I simply request a new IP Address, without changing the server? Or, is there a way to not be banned?

I noted Cloudflare sometimes put my banned IP address to a whitelist and I can use it other times, until Cloudflare bans it another time.

Thank you in advance.

Interesting stuff.  But, this is just generic AirVPN.  No Tor involved.  Plus, according to:

https://whoer.net/

my exit IP is not associated with Tor.

I just don't understand these web sites that activate these Akamai/Cloudflare "services" that arbitrarily block their viewers.

Interesting stuff.  But, this is just generic AirVPN.  No Tor involved.  Plus, according to:

https://whoer.net/

my exit IP is not associated with Tor.

I just don't understand these web sites that activate these Akamai/Cloudflare "services" that arbitrarily block their viewers.

Users may Violate the terms of service of a website while using Airvpn’s servers, and the website sees the Abuseive traffic coming from the the VPN’s exit node, so the website blocks the IP of the exit node. To get the VPN's ip unblocked use another airvpn node that is not blocked and contact the blocked websites tech team and tell them that there blocking a VPN exit node IP.