Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.228.191

Hello!

You're asking a forum who's associated with the question, whether we recommend something. Maybe it's best you do your own research; you can start by reading the topics already posted on Mullvad.

I think most would pick Mullvad and of course AirVPN.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I've tried Mullvad, IVPN, and just switched to AIR from PIA.  IVPN imo is very over-priced.  Also their built in firewall did not prevent DNS leaks in Windows 10 with the Creators Update.  I contacted their support and all they told me is their built-in firewall should block all types of DNS leaks.  No help whatsoever.  The only feature that seemed cool was the multi-hop feature.  However, for $15 a month I should NOT have to mess with network settings trying to fix a DNS leak myself.  Mullvad did not work for me due to perfomance issues.  It was very slow for me.  PIA which I still have a subscription to, gives me very solid performance but switched over to AirVPN due to the fact that PIA is based in the USA.  Not to mention they are having some strange geolocation and IP changes with their servers and customer support is no where to be found.  

Airvpn and Mullvad are married on my PC's and Ipad and I'm so satisfied with them that I can chose , So I think it will be a wedding that will last !

I never encountered a problem with these 2 VPN  with  Linux , Ios or Windows . They are far ahead all other vpn I've already used (Nordvpn, Cryptostorm, Ovpn.se, Tunnel Bear, Ivpn, Torvpn etc...)

Sincerely I think that they are the two best VPN of the market , no leaks, very solid and fast  connections, good privacy , not expensive... what do you want more ?

I have been testing Mallvad and I'm fighting not to change to there services because I really like Air but. The speeds with Mallvad are unbelievable, I have 150 150 and with Mallvad I just about get that speed butt with Air I get around 60 to 80 down and 40 to 50 up. I have tried EVERYTHING with Air to improve but no luck to this point. I will keep both of a while..

I recently tried Mullvad and have found it to be superior to AirVPN in most areas.

Mullvad pros

-Better speeds, especially with FTP downloads where it is up to 3 times faster than AirVPN

-No packet loss, compared to frequent packet loss with AirVPN

-Slightly lower ping than AirVPN

-Fewer blocked websites and captchas

-Better privacy (no email)

-More simtaneous connections with 1 account

AirVPN pros

-Slightly lower price

-Potentially superior network lock feature as it does not rely on the AirVPN client being open

-More servers

depends your location , AirVpn and Mullvad are so close that I can't really tell what is the best . Both of them are excellent , probably the best vpns you can find on whole internet.

But most important , both of them are deeply involved in Internet freedom .They are not only merchant but militant too and deserve our support.

depends your location , AirVpn and Mullvad are so close that I can't really tell what is the best . Both of them are excellent , probably the best vpns you can find on whole internet.

But most important , both of them are deeply involved in Internet freedom .They are not only merchant but militant too and deserve our support.

I tested both AirVPN and Mullvad with servers in the same location (London), therefore I don't think this is a factor in my comparison. I don't know the reason for it but with torrents the speed difference is minimal, however with FTP and web downloads AirVPN appears to have a significant speed disadvantage.

I tested both AirVPN and Mullvad with servers in the same location (London), therefore I don't think this is a factor in my comparison. I don't know the reason for it but with torrents the speed difference is minimal, however with FTP and web downloads AirVPN appears to have a significant speed disadvantage.

For both of them torrent transfers  are so close that I can 't make a difference

Did you try two different torrent clients ...I don't think it's the problem but who knows...

If you are using Qbittorrent try Tixati with no setting changes (works perfectly)

In theory there is no reason  AirVpn be slower

Even though they're in the same city the route to/from the servers probably traverses different networks.  One network allows high speed on single or few "threads" while the other doesn't.  Yet with many threads (torrent) you can still get high speed on the other.  Yes, I prefer routes that allow for high speed over single/few threads as this is the vast majority of my traffic and also helps on poorly seeded torrents!