Not connected, Your IP: 3.133.131.168
RFV

What I like / Don't like

It's the only VPN that worked out of the box with my Plex server, other VPNs required a workaround to make Plex accessible remotely.

Dislikes:

waiting for an AirVPN silly sale day so I can sign up for a year.

Or, you could pay for a year without waiting for a sale and support them in a way they deserve to be supported. Their service is superior than many other VPN services out there, and costs less. Many fail to realize this, until they to comparisons on multiple services, like I have. AirVPN is simply the best in all aspects, in my book. Support them, and give them what they deserve. 

It's the only VPN that worked out of the box with my Plex server, other VPNs required a workaround to make Plex accessible remotely.

Dislikes:

waiting for an AirVPN silly sale day so I can sign up for a year.

think, I'm done waiting.  I like this VPN very much, I have to keep checking the system tray icon because it doesn't feel like I'm using a vpn, no loss of speed, everything's smooth, everything works. Pricewise it's fine, my trial ends this weekend and I'll sign up for whatever's in my wallet.

think, I'm done waiting.  I like this VPN very much, I have to keep checking the system tray icon because it doesn't feel like I'm using a vpn, no loss of speed, everything's smooth, everything works. Pricewise it's fine, my trial ends this weekend and I'll sign up for whatever's in my wallet.