Not connected, Your IP: 3.16.135.47
bsabiston

Why don't low-latency US servers have a score?

I would think that Eddie would want to connect to the lowest latency server, but it usually doesn't .   Is it done by star-rating?  My lowest latency servers are in Dallas -- three times lower latency than the one in Toronto it auto-connects to.  First, why does it choose the higher-latency server in Toronto?  Is there a preference for it being in another country from me (I'm in US), or is it related to star ratings?  If the latter, why don't any of these low-latency Dallas servers have a star rating?

Thanks!

The entire latency column is blank. What am I doing wrong? As a result, the AirVPN client is prioritizing using "load".

I also have the lowest latency to the US servers, however they are not the fastest for me.  The Canadian servers have much better speed for me with a slightly higher latency.  But just because that's better for me doesn't mean it will be better for you.  I suggest you try all the servers to determine what gives you the best results.  Just because a server is geographically closer to you doesn't always mean it will give you the best performance.

Latency field for US based servers is blank for me also as well as servers in the Netherlands, Hong Kong and several other countries.  This behavior started a couple of days ago, prior to that the entire latency column was populated.