Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.179.138
Disenchanted

Questions about privacy and transparency in a review

This may or may not be the right area for this, so I apologize in advance if it's not and would love it moved to the correct location.

I've been very happy with AirVPN for about a year and a half now, after looking into details as best I knew how.  I'm not unhappy in any way, but I would like any clarification about the ranking/rating/evaluation of AirVPN in https://thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/

There is a simplified rating of various categories in the page body and then a little lower down is a link to a spreadsheet with more detail.  From what I can tell, AirVPN still hits about all the bases I'm concerned with, but I'd love to have information that this review is lacking under the Activity, Connection, Leak Protection, and in categories that have no data.  If not only for the additional information, I think it'd be great if I could email the host of this rating schema and help him fill in the missing data and update anything that seems incorrect in order to best represent the wonderful product that is AirVPN.

Thatoneprivacyguy once tried to be cool on these forums, but something went wrong.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

....I think it'd be great if I could email the host of this rating schema and help him fill in the missing data and update anything that seems incorrect in order to best represent the wonderful product that is AirVPN.

You get paid to represent AirVPN?

If the answer is "No", then don't work for free.

Everything on "Thatoneprivacyguy" site is only the personal opinion judgement of "Thatoneprivacyguy" using "scales of measure" he invented himself so of course its biased. Its no different from any VPN review site really, each one has their biases no matter how unbiased they claim to be.

A person who has locked their self into a self induced bias for what ever reason can not be reasoned with no matter how factual the information you present, so don't waste your time.