Not connected, Your IP: 52.91.84.219
Soupcan Sam Hootkins

Need servers in Northwest USA

Hello,

I wanted to offer my suggestion of potentially adding at least 2 servers to the northwest area of the United States, such as Seattle, Boise (which is a good center of the northwest), Las Vegas, or some other cities. 

I know that a few other VPN services offer servers in both Seattle and Las Vegas, and it would greatly benefit those of us in this area. 

Thank you

Hello,

I wanted to offer my suggestion of potentially adding at least 2 servers to the northwest area of the United States, such as Seattle, Boise (which is a good center of the northwest), Las Vegas, or some other cities. 

I know that a few other VPN services offer servers in both Seattle and Las Vegas, and it would greatly benefit those of us in this area. 

Thank you

Whats wrong with the servers in California and Texas? Ping should only be 40-80ms there. 

Hello,

Thank you

Whats wrong with the servers in California and Texas? Ping should only be 40-80ms there. 

Most days, yeah it's not too bad from California, but it's still not as good as it could be from Las Vegas, Portland, Boise, or Seattle, especially if you're someone who lives far in the northwest (like IN Seattle). All I'm saying is that perhaps it would be a good, viable option for them and their customers. 

Hello,

Thank you

Most days, yeah it's not too bad from California, but it's still not as good as it could be from Las Vegas, Portland, Boise, or Seattle, especially if you're someone who lives far in the northwest (like IN Seattle). All I'm saying is that perhaps it would be a good, viable option for them and their customers. 

If we are talking northwest,whats your performance like on the Canadian servers in Vancouver? 

Not sure why Las Vegas keeps getting mentioned.  I'm sure routing to Fremont is better and shorter than to Las Vegas from wherever you are.  And, yes, what about Vancouver? 

Sorry to bump an old thread, but is there any update to this?

Pacific Northwest USA (Seattle and Portland in particular) would be ideal places for AirVPN to add a new server or three.

I'm aware of the Vancouver servers, but having a US IP address from that region would be useful.