AirVPN355489

AirVPN review & suggestions

Let me start speaking about the good:
- speed is very good and you have a lot of servers to choose from

- Netflix does not detect the VPN and connects smootly

- you can forward ports

- AirVPN has a Linux client, not everyone have

And things that should be improved:

- the website is not responsive. Com'on in 2017 70% of ppl use smartphones to surf the web

- no Android client. The third party solutions are a bit too cumbersome and it is not easy to move from a server to another one.

- three connections are really few: only @ my home I can count 6 devices that I should connect. I know I can use a router but it can be a no way for most ppl. Almost all other VPN providers have 5 simultanous connections included.

Just my two cents.

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN!

That was nice. I'm HONESTLY surprised to see the Netflix part haha! Consider yourself lucky, I say.

- For the website you could try use an app like Tapatalk. It'll make the site quite nice to navigate on mobile. Otherwise I agree it can be cumbersome.

- No Android client is planned as far as I'm aware. That's far out in the future, after Eddie 3.

- As I've detailed in my user guide, there's next to no chance of there being more than 3 connections available in the future, due to privacy and cost concerns.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

- three connections are really few: only @ my home I can count 6 devices that I should connect. I know I can use a router but it can be a no way for most ppl. Almost all other VPN providers have 5 simultanous connections included.

Almost all other VPNs don't guarantee you a certain bandwidth.

That was nice. I'm HONESTLY surprised to see the Netflix part haha! Consider yourself lucky, I say.

Me, too

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.