Not connected, Your IP: 54.234.184.8
airact

Problems conecting to open vpn services with linux mint 17

Hello, I am trying to use linux mint 17 to connect to the airvpn services and it is giving this error when I try upload the .ovpn file from airvpn generator.

The file 'AirVPN_Hong-Kong_UDP-443.ovpn' could not be read or does not contain recognized VPN connection information

I tried to look on the internet but nada, support please help!

Also I can ping 8.8.8.8  but not google.com but that should not have anything to do with the uploading of the .ovpn config files, right ¿

I tried to install gnome and it did not install becasue it said the version I have is already the most recent.This is a fresh install

I'm running linux mint cinnamon 17.3  with Eddie and it's perfect . Is there any reason you won't use it ?

hello,

i can connect to airvpn on mint 18 but i can't solve the dns leak problems can you help me please???

Are u using Eddie or Network manager with OVPN files ?​

I'm running linux mint cinnamon 17.3  with Eddie and it's perfect . Is there any reason you won't use it ?

hello,

i can connect to airvpn on mint 18 but i can't solve the dns leak problems can you help me please???