Not connected, Your IP: 35.173.215.152

TF: Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2017?

Well I believe Air was on a second page last time... So this is a step up 

I visited torrentfreak a lot way back in the past. In the now it's not worth it anymore, in my opinion. Lot of crap there. I found AirVPN by reading/research lots of remarks on forums.  And you know, never regretted it. In my opinion AIR is one of the BEST!!!! I had some vpn's before. Some of them was waste of money.

A person i like to follow on Wilders Security Forums is mirimir. And i found a forum thread from july last year:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/my-vpn-testing-site-is-finally-up.386556/

with a link to: https://www.reddit.com/r/VPN/wiki/beware_of_false_reviews

(quote)

Trust

Do not trust a single review to tell you the whole story. Find someone reputable or someone you personally know and ask them about their experience with the company. Almost no one on the internet is impartial. (unquote)

Have a nice day with......... AirVPN

I have nothing to hide, but that's nobody's business!

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.
John Lennon
The further a society drift from truth the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

AIRVPN should identify servers located in countries that ...... NO ADS

This is just a site promoting Swiss VPN servers. 

What are you trying to say? 

Its not even close, AirVPN is by far the superior choice for a VPN.   I actually had someone on Reddit try to tell me that Mullvad was the best and after showing him some links that showed otherwise and recommending AirVPN, they got back to me and were blown away by how great AirVPN was from what had researched and how wrong he was on a number things and VPN's that he had for sure thought he knew what was good before and realized just many wrong assumptions he had.  I was the same way before I found about Air.  Thank god you exist.