Not connected, Your IP: 3.229.124.236

Hi,

Unable to listen to streams on http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio get "This content dosen't seem to be working" error message.

Please can routing be added for this site?

Thanks

That link works for me. No issues. I'm on Manchester Dabiah server over 3G.

Asus RT-AC88U [Hardware:A2] Mode: Wireless Router

Firmware by @RMerlin

Hi,

Unable to listen to streams on http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio get "This content dosen't seem to be working" error message.

Please can routing be added for this site?

Thanks

That link works for me. No issues. I'm on Manchester Dabiah server over 3G.

Thanks but im not using UK servers

Hello!

Are you making sure to use the AirVPN DNS, without leaks? Can be accomplished easily with the Eddie client.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Thanks for the replies although im still a little confused, connected to a non-uk server and the BBC iplayer works so why not BBC radio?

Im using DDWRT with DNS 10.4.0.1 so dont think i have any leaks, how can i be sure?

Thanks for the replies although im still a little confused, connected to a non-uk server and the BBC iplayer works so why not BBC radio?

Im using DDWRT with DNS 10.4.0.1 so dont think i have any leaks, how can i be sure?

I have found that to be the case as well. Maybe the staff here can tell us why micro-routing doesn't work 100% of the time?

Me too. Only way is to disconnect or connect to UK servers and even then I can't listen to non+UK stations and that chews up my pithy bandwidth

BBC TV won't work now either. You couldn't watch the FA cup.

It used to be the case that they would say "Content unavailable in your area" if you used a non-UK server, however now they are blocking the UK servers, too.

This is terrible. They are using sophisticated geolocators. (I think that the powers that be gained a lot of data for managing this by stopping football fans using VPNs to watch their clubs play on iFollow.

The next step, which will be diabolical, is making it difficult and eventually impossible, to surf the net using a VPN. There will be no privacy.

There are several additional methods available to geolocating, apart from ip address. web RTC is one means, which can be disabled in the browser. You might also need to spoof your MAC address, as they log them too, and geolocate routers, and nearby routers to yours, so you would have to get the neighbours involved. Check out panopticlick.