Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.97.37
Staff

New "Eddie - AirVPN Client -> Other providers" subforum

We have opened a subforum for all people using Eddie with other providers, including AirVPN competitors.

If anyone is interested in experimenting this 'alpha' feature of Eddie, please read the pinned topic,

and report here any feedback/issue. Thanks.

I can't get this to work.  I'm following the instructions exactly, and I get this as a result every time:  Sorry, an error occurred during loading options.  Options reverted to default.

I made sure to change the path of the .ovpn files to the actual folder on my system (which for the record is "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"

I accidentally made this reply to the pinned post too, so feel free to delete that reply if you like.

I can't get this to work.  I'm following the instructions exactly, and I get this as a result every time:  Sorry, an error occurred during loading options.  Options reverted to default.

I made sure to change the path of the .ovpn files to the actual folder on my system (which for the record is "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"

I accidentally made this reply to the pinned post too, so feel free to delete that reply if you like.

Again, I'm probably also in the wrong place, but I'm getting this error too. There's absolutely no way I'm formatting the XML wrong, I've tried it multiple times.

I did the xml changes as specified and I get the error that something went wrong and that it is reverting to default.

I also used notepad++ to save it and I searched for this in the XML, and there is no <AirVPN>

Close Eddie
Edit the file AirVPN.xml, find the code

<AirVPN>

and change like

<AirVPN enabled="false">

Restart Eddie.

Any chance for a response?