Not connected, Your IP: 54.147.30.127
SodaStream

Is there a fix for watching netflix thru a VPN?

Unfortunately there isn't as Netflix has been getting quite strict on blocking IP address ranges from VPNs (they usually block ranges that have many users using the same IP address and come from a database server hosting company). The vast majority of VPNs have been blocked by Netflix at this point and its gotten just as bad as Hulu's vast VPN IP range blocks.

For AirVPN (as well as any other VPN) to change this, they would have to change the ranges of certain (or ALL) VPN servers, and this would be a very temporary fix as Netflix would just quickly block those ranges as well. It would be a endless wack-a-mole game that AirVPN and the majority of VPNs don't want to spend resources into doing.

The US-Cursa server allows us to stream the US catalog now. It wasn't working a few months ago when I last checked. I figured it was a lost cause but maybe not--at least for now. Give it a try. Disable all location services on your mobile device and post back with your results. 

The US-Cursa server allows us to stream the US catalog now. It wasn't working a few months ago when I last checked. I figured it was a lost cause but maybe not--at least for now. Give it a try. Disable all location services on your mobile device and post back with your results. 

maybe I am wrong but you could rather share this information via pm. I am sure the one or other netflix bot/admin is lurking around and glad about the hint...

Either find a server that isn't blocked or I setup another router before my pfsense router that has no vpn so I can connect through my actual ISP if needed. Not the best choice obviously...

maybe I am wrong but you could rather share this information via pm. I am sure the one or other netflix bot/admin is lurking around and glad about the hint...

and gone...

I sure like to think this would eventually happen but I can't help the feeling this is somewhat related...