Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.145.114

How can I get the AirVPN client (Edie 2.11.15) to work with Windows 7 Firewall. Right now I have the firewall to allow all outbound connections because thats the only way AirVPN can work. I would like to block all inbound and outbound connections on windows firewall, and only allow connections I make rules for. How can I make rules to allow AirVPN to work with windows firewall without allowing all outbound connections globally on my computer? Do I have to make rules to allow certain ports?

I finally got it working by allowing all the program files in the AirVPN folder through Windows Firewall by making a rule for each file, I can connect now but the "score" and "latency" information is not showing up on any of the servers. I did research, something to do with allowing ICMP through Windows Firewall. I tried to allow File and Printer Sharing (Echo Request - ICMPv4-In) and File and Printer Sharing (Echo Request - ICMPv6-In) for both incoming and outcoming connections, but this still did not work.

How do I enable ICMP through Windows Firewall so that AirVPN client can show the "score" and "latency" for each server ?