Not connected, Your IP: 44.223.36.100

Hey there,

as of late, I experience regular drops of any connection to any given server. The client (eddie's beta variant) will then begin recurring cicles of failed authentication checks until it eventually reconnects. This can take up to 10 minutes and is prone to fail completely. No connection can than be established without a complete reboot of the system. I'm running Win10 with all the forced updates.

Also, the network lock really locks all the machine's internet connection on the network (e. g. smart phones connected to the router via Wifi, etc...), not just on the one machine the client is running on.

Eddie also notifies me of a failed rule implementation upon connecting with network lock engaged.

I have forwarded the ports my p2p-clients are using and have played with different countries/servers but to no avail. Air-VPN used to be very reliable in the past, with a dropped connections being rare.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated!

Problems have been resolved by changing to stable release of Eddie and TCP 443. Seems my ISP does like this better. Anyway, it is stable with the rare connection drop, but nothing unreasonable.