Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.249.19

Really not bad , more locations than in AIrVpn :  no logs, security and privacy look good, windows and  Linux client with Killswitch , no DNS or IPV6 leaks . But  connections are not as clean as in AirVpn , some servers are using proxies which is not good at all .

Anyway it's not a bad choice

Finally after using Airvpn and Mullvad during a month I'm unable to decide which is the best . Each of them have their qualities, about security  both are very close . Airvpn has a great forum and support , Mullvad is based in sweeden with great security laws . So i've decided to keep both of them,  they are probably the best of the market with a very competitive price.

I am in the exact same situation right now. But I don't like to keep both... Hard decision

Keep both and consider that is a voluntary tax you pay for internet freedom

Unlike most of other vpns, they are not merely merchants, but people engaged in the same fight than us

Hi there.

I'd like to share some thoughts about Mullvad. Overall, very impressed.

The problem was: I needed a second vpn because I travel a lot and it had to have servers in countries that Airvpn does not.

I use debian (or derivatives).

Mullvad, like Airvpn has an A+ rating on the ssllabs test. It advertises a "no logs" policy.

The linux gui is not as good as eddie, but still, works quite well. Using four different testing platforms, they detected no dns leaks.

Mullvad help fora are excellent - including a detailed page on how activists in repressive countries can reduce their risks.

Connection time is about the same as Airvpn and download times are about the same - though some servers in the same locations are faster than Airvpn.

I tried also frootvpn a while back. Another well set up vpn, but it does not have a native linux client and I did find some dns leaks using the linux network manager. That is a known issue for linux so is not frootvpn's fault. I did not try to set up eddie to use frootvpn - it can be done - but do not know if that would deal with the dns leaks. Frootvpn is cheap, says it has a no log policy.

For the moment, I'll stick with Airvpn and Mullvad.

I did try protonvpn, but it needs some work still. DNS leaks and no native linux gui client. Again, I do not know if eddie works with it. In time, I think both frootvpn and proton will be very good services. Speed to connect and then the connection was good.

I also tried a while back perfect privacy. It is, like proton, expensive. No native linux gui; and dns leaks for linux. Set up guids are OK - but not as good as Airvpn and Mullvad.

If you use windows, any of the vpns here are likely OK - but for linux users Airvpn and Mullvad seem to have a clear edge.

Thank you for reading. I need to say this is my opinion - I am not a tech savvy person.

well i just renewed my airvpn subscription, and i currently have 16 days left on my mullvad subscription.  if mullvad had a client that was on par with eddie, and was a little more friendlier to psn in regards to nat type, i'd probably would be saying my farewells to airvpn, but because of the transparency, eddie client, and the fact that I've never had to contact them for ANYTHING is what won me over in the end. you really can't go wrong with either though

I've been with Mullvad for several months and have been very happy with their service.

The only reason I switched to AirVPN was because the BBC blocked their servers and Mullvad made it clear that they don't chase IP addresses.

I use Air, Mullvad and Windscribe.  They all work fine, occasional disconnects with all three. If one's acting flaky, I switch to another.  Windscribe, in US is by far faster to connect than Mullvad or Air, speeds are all comparable.  Win10 64 bit laptop.  Not a bad idea to have more than one VPN just in case, I suppose.  Configuration can be a challenge, Mullvad and Air both use the same standalone Tap Adapter, Windscribe has its own in the package.  

I'm not really looking for super anonymity, just sick of being tracked everywhere, so these three are fine for my needs.