Not connected, Your IP: 54.82.44.149

Hello everyon.

AirVPN says "even the most brutal techniques of monitoring, censorship, throttling and traffic shaping will fail against AirVPN" on the frontpage.

But my question is, what settings must I use to be as anonymous as possible?

Can hardware achieve such? Can the settings in client achieve this?

Im currently using SSL Tunnel thats the most secure for my opinion, but i am new...

what can I use for even more anonimity? TOR Proxy?

thanks for your help.

Hello!

Please check the guide in my signature first. AirVPN is secure by default, but it can't do everything for you, so there's links in my new user guide to various things .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Consider using Tor browser after running Eddie with network lock activated. Use Tor Browser without javascript with the security level as maximum. Only allow javascript with Noscript when you really trust that website.

Hello everyon.

AirVPN says "even the most brutal techniques of monitoring, censorship, throttling and traffic shaping will fail against AirVPN" on the frontpage.

Im currently using SSL Tunnel thats the most secure for my opinion, but i am new...

thanks for your help.

Consider using Tor browser after running Eddie with network lock activated. Use Tor Browser without javascript with the security level as maximum. Only allow javascript with Noscript when you really trust that website.

Hello everyon.

thanks for your help.

is this then

VPN->TOR->WEBSITE

or

TOR->VPN->WEBSITE

Well, it depends the level of security you want and why, I am satisfied with VPN-Tor Browser-website. If someone wants to follow me then they will end with the VPN without logs, and the VPN itself won't know where I am or what I am doing, and my ISP won't know I am connecting to Tor, only to the VPN. This is easier than the other option, but it's your choice.

Hello everyon.

thanks for your help.

is this then

VPN->TOR->WEBSITE

or

TOR->VPN->WEBSITE