Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.46.191
Sign in to follow this  
rebellatio

ANSWERED New to AirVPN- Installed AVPN on surface w/windows 10. Cannot connect at school. Can connect fine at most other locations.

I cannot connect at school. Are there settings that need to set to use AVPN at this location? It appears that AVPN s being blocked.

Also, to use AVPN with my home router, would you recommend the following:

Open your web browser >Type in the gateway address to your router (usually 192.168.XX.XX)
Depending on your router UI, choose “Settings” or “Advanced Settings” > WAN
Choose “PPTP” in connection type or protocol
Leave other settings unchanged, including the “Get IP Automatically” option
Move on to WAN DNS (Ask provider for SmartDNS settings), these will router your traffic through the Fire TV Stick VPN DNS rather than Google DNS
Next, enter the Username & Password sent to you by the VPN provider upon registration
Leaving other settings unchanged, move to the box that says “Server Address or Name” and enter the VPN server address for USA (your VPN service can provide you these details)
Click “Apply” or “Save” whichever is used, then restart your router. When the router restarts your traffic will now be passing through then VPN server.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. That seemed to do it. I do not care for windows 10.

Now, I need to figure out how to install on my arris router, so I can use my fire stick kodi, etc.