Not connected, Your IP: 54.211.203.45

Pros: Everything works, controls are obvious, their system is fault tolerant with auto reconnects, and generally is problem free.

Cons: Perhaps not built for the dirty world we've created? I'm tired of blocked websites and blocked access from public libraries. Wish AirVPN would do more to get off the block lists and find ways to defeat these horrible deep packet inspection firewalls everyone seems to be deploying. Some day I'll need AirVPN - and their system won't work for me. Their OpenVPN over SSL just isn't working for me.

Things missing: TOR, IPV6, I2P, and cjdns gateways. And in light of all these ddos attacks, I'd like to have options for better utilization of exclusively circuit switched connections (though I don't really know if this is legal). See no reason why I couldn't use encrypted dialups into AirVPN for termination wherever I see fit. With AirVPN insuring I never stray into VOIP over the entire connection.

Blocklists - there is a special sub-forum for that, and services are re-routed when problems arise.

For blocks caused by your ISP or restrictive networks, you can use SSL on tcp/443, SSH on tcp/22 and OpenVPN over udp/53, if all those don't work there is no other magic

you can do in order to connect - if the network doesn't allow outgoing SSL on tcp/443 you won't be able to access 90% of modern web and top 1000 web services.

Tor is working and documented, see https://airvpn.org/tor/

IPv6 is still not widely used - there are no real web resources that are IPv6 only, so there is nothing you are missing as of now without it's support.

The IPv6 testing sites obviously don't count.

I2P is an isolated network - you wouldn't be able to access any non-I2P resource while on this network. So if you need it, just launch I2P client over VPN, same as with Tor.

cjdns - again, as a mesh network, it's not really applicable for a public VPN service. Not clear what you want to achieve using it.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

Hello!

It should be said that IPv6 support is planned for 2017

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.