Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.72.247
sonic2017

ANSWERED VirtualBox? is this air vpn? also cant connect internet unless signed in

Cant connect to the internet unless im signed into airvpn client,was looking through threads hoping to find the answer tried the dns and network lock then tried the cmd.exe typed in netsh interface show interface

And instead of local are connection or something I have VirtualBox Host-Only Network connected. .?? Is this air vpn?? I didnt install it and what doea it do and how can I fix my internet connection?

Hello!

The Virtualbox adapter is naturally from the Virtualbox you must've installed at some point. It can be disabled if you don't need it or just uninstalled entirely.

You're probably using the Eddie AirVPN 2.10 client. In which case you may be suffering from a common bug, wherein settings don't get restored upon exit. Go to control panel>networking>change adapter settings>wifi or ethernet adapter properties>>IPv4>>"Obtain DNS and IP automatically">>Click apply . Much like this: https://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/how-to-change-your-dns-windows-10

Windows-10-DNS-setup-3-1437994964-large.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

What does virtualbox do tho is what im asking looked it up but seem be very broad uses any reason

Iv tried that and it didnt change even turned off and back on the laptop to check but no good..its a joke as iv no money at the moment to buy the subscription so I cant connect to internet im paying for..airvpn need sort this

I'm afraid that the only fault that can be found, is found with yourself .

Does someone else have access to your computer or do you just download random things? Virtualbox is virtualization software, that allows you to run an operating system, be it Windows, Linux, MacOS or whatever, at the same time as your current OS. Which is useful for testing purposes or playing around with things, as Virtual Machines(VMs) can be reset easily to their original state easily.

Did you change both to "obtain automatically", as seen in the picture? What version of Windows are you running? You can also try going to your control panel>Security and resetting Windows Firewall.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.