Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.100.120
anonymousnn

Cannot connect to servers: Restarting?

Hi!

I have installed AirVPN using the .deb file and I then run the Eddie from a desktop manager.

Then I log in successfully and try to connect to a server and here the problems occur...

I starting saying "connecting to server", then "restarting", then "connecting to server", then "restarting".... Just like a loop and I cannot connect to any server! I have just said for this so it is really frustrating for me. I have tried to enable "network lock" and have tried to change the protocol to TCP but non of it worked, sadly.

I HAVE ATTACHED THE LOG FILE

Can anybody help me with this one?

Thanks! It is really appreciated!

Cheers,

Me

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN : D

I don't see any log file. Perhaps you need to edit your post. You can also copy/paste the log into your post. Did you download the Beta client? What's your OS?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

I don't see any log file. Perhaps you need to edit your post. You can also copy/paste the log into your post. Did you download the Beta client? What's your OS?

The support team has already helped me out Thanks for looking though!

The support team has already helped me out Thanks for looking though!

Hello!

Ah okay, they're good people. Would've been interesting to know the solution.

Goodday

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.