Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.140.71
rico88

bittorrent test connection don't work if airvpn is activated

Hello,
Someone can help me, i can not configure airvpn with bittorrent and utorrent.

Let me explain, when I run the test set up ( bittorrent or utorrent set up guid) everything works and the crosses go green.

If I connect airvpn, the test fails for network connection (orange cross).

I have windows 7 and my box is a Freebox v6.

I do not get out, I try several ports, even opening on the site but nothing.

Thank you

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN!

Are you using the Eddie client? Did you make the torrent client(s) listen on the VPN interface? (Advanced settings - sometimes tun0)

There's a good few suggestions, here and there.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

thanks

i used Eddie ( it's airvpn no ? )

i don't see my torrents client  ( bittorrent and utorrent) in the airvpn interface.

i go to Advanced settings, after where is it ? general, dns, network lock etc.... i don't see ....

I have browsed the site and the forum, as well as the internet, everywhere it is explained that it is automatic, I have no luck this does not have here.

thx for help me

Bittorent is the protocol, while uTorrent is the program which uses it. I use qBittorent as a client and in its Options>Advanced>Network Interface, I can select the AirVPN tunnel.

Eddie is the AirVPN software yes and you're not meant to see your torrent client in there hehe . Did you check the links I sent? They explain how to configure your torrent client (uTorrent in your case).

Presuming you get it working, you can then download the test torrent on ipleak.net to see if you're hidden.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

thanks ,

yes i check your links, i try forward port but ... snif... doesn't work.

I use BitTorrent or uTorrent, one or the other.

I did not know qbittorrent, I'll download it and try.
I return to give a feed back.

I would like to thank you for your help because I really start telling myself that I subscribed for nothing.

Ps: know you www.t411.li?

(I admit wanting to use a vpn for this site)

You can test?