Not connected, Your IP: 3.237.51.235

Entire countries are redirected to US IP addresses. Either might be an IP problem, or the servers are really in the United States. If you cannot tell if the server is where they say it is, that's quite a problem!

By comparison, i have only found about two AirVPN servers that Geolocate incorrectly, and there are plenty of alternative servers in those regions to supplement. 

Because PIA does not allow you to connect to specific servers, you have to roll a dice and hope that you connect to a server with good speeds and proper geo location.

AirVPN by contrast allows you to pick these specifically, don't like a server? Don't use it. If its slow or has improper geolocation just connect to another server in the region. 

Capture.jpg

which they could solve 

Exactly, and they have not done so and probably are not planning to fix it anytime soon either. If i could pick specific servers it would be less of a problem, but they don't offer that so i'm not touching them with a 10ft pole. 

AirVPN FTW

No disrespect to AirVPN whom we all know and love, but anyone who has used PIA for a long time will know their standards are high. Good speeds and a commitment to privacy, They have proved they don't keep logs in a recent FBI case (look it up). There are operational hiccups from time to time but none that compromise privacy, or rather, none more than any other VPN.

No disrespect to AirVPN whom we all know and love, but anyone who has used PIA for a long time will know their standards are high. Good speeds and a commitment to privacy, They have proved they don't keep logs in a recent FBI case (look it up). There are operational hiccups from time to time but none that compromise privacy, or rather, none more than any other VPN.

Hello!

Keeping logs may be irrelevant, if their client and other practices, are the equivalent of security swiss-cheese though .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

This is an accuracy problem on MaxMind, which they could solve if they wanted to by submitting a correction form.

The address belongs to Softlayer's colocation in Italy, so it's physically there in Milan.

Yes, now ipleak.net show correct results. https://ipleak.net/italy.privateinternetaccess.com

Sadly the same cannot be said of Hong Kong.

https://ipleak.net/hk.privateinternetaccess.com

Anyway, P.I.A. (as good as it could be ...or not)  is  USA based ,a  good reason to avoid it !

Can you qualify this claim