Not connected, Your IP: 44.213.75.78

Hello!

Soon Christmas for some, soon New Years for all. Worries abound this month and the coming ones, for many people ! For all sorts of reasons.

So with that, I just wanted to share a little "motivational" video with you all, which I found hilarious and inspiring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY

This may also be the ideal response to the many threads regarding Netflix no longer being accessible! In fact, I'll tag this with Netflix, maybe it'll work

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

Soon Christmas for some, soon New Years for all. Worries abound this month and the coming ones, for many people ! For all sorts of reasons.

So with that, I just wanted to share a little "motivational" video with you all, which I found hilarious and inspiring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RH3BdXDOY

This may also be the ideal response to the many threads regarding Netflix no longer being accessible! In fact, I'll tag this with Netflix, maybe it'll work

>Has the most powerful resource for silently obtaining pirated TV, Movies, Games etc. free of charge  (except VPN costs)

> Complains that a streaming service with comparatively much less content that charges you $8-$10 USD a month for the privilege of having geo-restricted content and ISP throttling issues also now decides to make you choose between content and privacy even though you never had to make that choice in the first place 

Not trying to say online piracy is the most moral or righteous solution to what providers do to their customers, but for users who use VPN's for torrents to begin with, they probably are not losing any sleep over the Netflix Anti-VPN campaign. Neither should anyone else.

In all seriousness, pirating content in spite of what Netflix is doing is a temporary solution to a seemingly more permanent problem. Even if that is a solution for you, we still need to condemn Netflix's Anti-VPN practices because as shocking as it may come to some of you, online piracy probably will not live that much longer with the current legislative climate heating up on restricting the internet as a whole. Netflix's practices are another drop in the water for companies that restrict the online freedom of information to suit the interests of Hollywood and other corporate media interests. 

Content should be made available worldwide to anyone willing to pay for it. Much more profit can be made of selling media outside of the US rather than geo-blocking it and forcing international consumers to turn to piracy to get content. In short, they are losing money and endangering their lost international consumers safety in the process (some torrents have viruses folks) 

It's a lose-lose situation for everyone involved. 

And...

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png

EDIT: i guess this is a bit counter-intuitive to the anti-worrying message. 

You bet it's counter-intuitive my friend

Good post though. I call it filesharing and wouldn't mind continuing to do it, just out of spite haha.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.