Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.210.43

I was downloaded the software for my distro, but i cant seem to get it installed correct.

Error Message : ERROR DEPENDENCE MAY NOT FULFILLED LIBMONO-SYSTEM RUNTIME 2.0 CIL

Obviously you need to install the Mono Framework. Try

sudo apt-get install mono-complete

If that doesn't work, try

sudo apt-get install mono-core mono-winforms

Also, use Eddie 2.11. Enter > Other versions > Experimental. Don't worry, it's not really experimental for Linux.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

This Eddie 2.11. is that the 64bit unbuntu/debian i have aldready downloaded and installed i believe?

I have follow your guide - but still cant see AirVPN under programs > Internet in Ubuntu Mate 16.04.1 64 Bit?

What can i have done wrong.

Are you able to execute airvpn via terminal?

sudo airvpn

If yes, let me say first that I don't use Unity so it might not apply to you. If you can create a new launcher on the desktop (right-click), name AirVPN, command sudo airvpn, and drag this into the Unity bar or move it into /usr/share/applications, maybe it will solve it. Also, Cinnamon has a menu editor with which I can edit the whole menu structure, maybe Unity has something similar?

Anyway, I found an askubuntu.com question on this matter. Go through the answers if you like.

Are you able to execute airvpn via terminal?

sudo airvpn

If yes, let me say first that I don't use Unity so it might not apply to you. If you can create a new launcher on the desktop (right-click), name AirVPN, command sudo airvpn, and drag this into the Unity bar or move it into /usr/share/applications, maybe it will solve it. Also, Cinnamon has a menu editor with which I can edit the whole menu structure, maybe Unity has something similar?

Anyway, I found an askubuntu.com question on this matter. Go through the answers if you like.

Im not an expert in Linux im quit new so you use alot orf words and technical language i have no idea what you are talking about.

sudo: airvpn: commando not found ?

Im useing Ubuntu Mate 16.04.01 64 Bit!

sudo: airvpn: commando not found ?

Then airvpn is not installed. Download the experimental version (for your convenience) and install this.

@LZ1, fixed.

Hello!

OP you can also check the new user guide in my signature if you would like . It'll direct you to the Beta, as well as perhaps explain a couple of things about AirVPN that you may be wondering about.

Also giga, your link didn't seem to work for me .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

My Ubuntu Mate 16-04.1 64  bit is not in US english or in any english language maybe that the reason?

Hardly. If you have gdebi or another such program installed, you should just be able to download the Experimental client .deb version and click the download.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

It's in the new user guide, which is in my signature. But the guide is also found in the how-to forum.

Posted ... (edited)

I still cant find that beta software you are talking about?

Edited ... by aronia

Giga already referenced it further up. Please have a look

Hardly. If you have gdebi or another such program installed, you should just be able to download the Experimental client .deb version and click the download.

Hello!

OP you can also check the new user guide in my signature if you would like . It'll direct you to the Beta, as well as perhaps explain a couple of things about AirVPN that you may be wondering about.

Also giga, your link didn't seem to work for me .

There is NO link of the first post in your sugnature  whici is this one  : Please check the AirVPN Guides & Community Threads Of Interest

section in my New User guide below. It has links to many other guides, including Torrenting, Security, Plex & More!½

????

No offense, but if you can't be bothered to click around three times to find the links to the experimental build...

Also, it has been directly linked twice in this thread. You just need to pay attention. But seriously, just click Enter at the top of the screen, select your operating system, then click other versions, and click experimental. Then you will be downloading the correct build.