Not connected, Your IP: 18.209.209.28

Hi everyone !

Where are the servers you had in France ? do you plan to re-open them soon ? much appreciate !

thanks

Hello!

They were shut down recently. To which Air also implicitly answers your second question .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

No worries mes ami

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I bought a three days trial to test if I can get the french television to work. Iif there are no french servers I cannot access the streaming tele from france. Will there be any french servers and when?

I bought a three days trial to test if I can get the french television to work. Iif there are no french servers I cannot access the streaming tele from france. Will there be any french servers and when?

Due to the micro-routing done, you don't necessarily need to connect to a specific country. So you can use BBC iPlayer from the Netherlands for example. So try your luck with what you want to access.

Otherwise you can make a request to get a specific website added to a list where the aforementioned micro-routing will work.

Only Air knows the details about when and if. I doubt it will be soon, since conditions in France still need to get better I think.