Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.72.221
Keksjdjdke

Rule 41 — FBI Gets Expanded Power to Hack any Computer in the World

We can't let ourselves be overly discouraged. For damn sure we can't afford to become complacent. It's up to each internet user to fight this sort of thing with the best technological methods available. My faith is that the state surveillance will never completely win the privacy war as long as there are people fully committed in defiance to resist and fight with everything we've got.

If the FBI starts trying to hack computers outside of the U.S. (And we all know they will), then they have no moral ground to start crying and bitching when the Russian FSB and the Chinese intelligence agency do the same. And for all I know they may be doing it anyway. The bureaucrat assclowns in D.C hardly need a reason to cry and whine.

During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. —George Orwell

The further society drifts from truth the more it hates those who speak it. —George Orwell

A lie is as good as the truth when everyone believes.

No one ever lost a dime underestimating the intelligence of the amerikan public. {Generally attributed to H.L. Mencken}

THANK YOU: Russia Today; Edward Snowden; Julian Assange; John Kiriakou; Thomas Drake; William Binney; Ray McGovern; Kirk Wiebe; Matt Taibbi; Sputnik News

This really worries me personally because this was approved by the supreme court in the US. The supreme court is what decides what is constitutionally and not. I'm sorry but I honestly can't see how anyone could look at the amendment to rule 41 and that it done't directly violate the 4th amendment to the constitution.

"a magistrate judge with authority in any district where activities related to a crime may have occurred has authority to issue a warrant to use remote access to search electronic storage media and to seize or copy electronically stored information located within or outside that district if:

(A) the district where the media or information is located has been concealed through technological means; or 338 of 372 FEDERAL RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 11

(in an investigation of a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1030(a)(5), the media are protected computers that have been damaged without authorization and are located in five or more districts. "

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/proposed-amendment-rule-41.pdf

and the 4th

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment4.html

Its sad to say that the people on the supreme court can't read!    But in all seriousness, if they are willing to go this far and not care this is defiantly not the end.