Not connected, Your IP: 3.128.94.171
Krismoe

France 2 french TV doesn't work ?

Hello,

I'm in UK and just purchased AirVPN, in part to watch french TV online. I've realized though that there are no french servers anymore.

I've seen another recent post explaining that watching french TV should work anyway thanks to Air DNS but I can't make it work, especially for France 2 (which I'm really interested in !!). Does anyone know if there is a problem with this website and if not, could explain a real beginner how to make it work please ? (like if there is a specific server I should use, or some parameters to change ?)

Many thanks for your help,

Kris

Hello!

Welcome to AirVPN.

Damn, you speak French? I'm jealous lol. Anyhow...

If the site in question was supported, then you would be able to watch it from any Air server, thanks to the micro-routing you alluded to yourself. However as in another thread, you may have to submit a support ticket requesting support for the site that you're interested in. Although in that aforementioned other thread, F2 (Which I presume must be France 2) apparently works, so perhaps you just need to try a different server or such. French servers were also shut down for various reasons, to be replaced by Belgian servers. But Air will bring them back online when they think it's responsible to do so .

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hi LZ1,

Thanks a lot for your help, I checked the informations you linked at the bottom of your message and actually I could make it work ! It seems there are 2 address you can use to stream these French TV stations and I was using the wrong one. Very useful this list of supported stations with their links!

The French legislation is going mad for a couple of years about internet. It's good that some people still fight to keep it open and neutral.

Thanks again,

Cheers

You're most welcome my friend

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello,

Krismoe,if you want to watch FRENCH direct TV and/or even download shows and programs,you don't have to be on a french server.

I'm french and ALWAYS logged on a canadian servers,I can watch direct French TV from this link " http://opus.re/ " or use this " Captvty " to download from many channels, I use them both all the time.

All the TNT channels from France and many in HD,France 2 included.

If I remember  right the second one is available in streaming via VLC,hope it helps .

Terry

Hello,

Krismoe,if you want to watch FRENCH direct TV and/or even download shows and programs,you don't have to be on a french server.

I'm french and ALWAYS logged on a canadian servers,I can watch direct French TV from this link " http://opus.re/ " or use this " Captvty " to download from many channels, I use them both all the time.

If I remember  right the second one is available in streaming via VLC,hope it helps .

Terry

Thank you for sharing this info

Gr, Casper

Hello,

Terry

Thank you for sharing this info

Gr, Casper

Hello Casper31,

Let us know if it worked fine for you too .

A+

terry