Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.27.175

Well, I was with them some time ago, and although they don´t offer many features as AirVPN the service was not bad and the support was fantastic, with great knowledge. They answered me even that some of them worked with the government and big companies before (yes... weird eh?, who knows if that´s true). They also offer an offshore email and secure computers/pen drives.

Opinions?

Hello!

Complete junk, by the look of it . Even before visiting their site, simply due to how their very name is an act of overselling. Just like if you called yourself Unhackable. Then I went to their website and this struck me:

Our Offshore VPN Service allows connections via Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Hong Kong, Iceland, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Russia, South Africa, Sweden and Switzerland. These are countries known for their strict privacy laws or are countries that do not cooperate with other countries data retention and availability policies.

But then:

Our VPN Service also includes the USA and UK connections. We don't consider the USA or UK to be privacy protecting locations.

Haha. Interesting. Russia is fine, but not UK and US.

I also think it suggests a sort of "jack of all trades, master of none" situation, when you have e-mail together with VPN, together with even more desperate services . This is the forum for other *VPN* services and since Air doesn't sell pendrives for instance, I think the focus should be on their VPN service. It looks lackluster for many reasons. They say they allow P2P, but not unlawful activity, yet don't specify if they include filesharing in that definition or not. Doesn't seem like they care for site security either and it seems their site is us-based. Not to mention their privacy policies and so forth aren't as comprehensive as they could be.

Just my views, from a brief look.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Well, I was with them some time ago, and although they don´t offer many features as AirVPN the service was not bad and the support was fantastic, with great knowledge. They answered me even that some of them worked with the government and big companies before (yes... weird eh?, who knows if that´s true). They also offer an offshore email and secure computers/pen drives. Opinions?

The positive ,the website has no scriptis or trackers.

Cannot find there pgp key.

Gr,Casper

They want the website as clear as possible and with no scripts to avoid problems. You can email them asking the gpg key and you will be able to contact support only by pgp, they recommend it. They won't give you the servers, passwords, etc in the website, they only will send them by email and all manually, every member a different password. I think it's possitive.

About Russia, it's there a long time ago, in that time it was not so bad to offer Russia as a vpn server. The problem is that it's still there. I don't know if this server hasn't been controlled yet by Russia or they haven't found problems in it, who knows, this is negative.

Something to note would be that Private Russian VPN servers as in for yourself is allowed but selling it as a VPN server isn't