Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.79.169
Staff

Black Friday Week - 2016

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that starting from 9.15 PM UTC on Tuesday, November the 22nd, until Tuesday, November the 29th (UTC), we'll be offering a 35% discount off ANY AirVPN Premium subscription!

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Kind regards & datalove
AirVPN Staff

giphy.gif

Hello!

Thank you Staff and nice gif ;D

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that starting from 9.15 PM UTC on Tuesday, November the 22nd, until Tuesday, November the 29th (UTC), we'll be offering a 35% discount off ANY AirVPN Premium subscription!

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Kind regards & datalove

AirVPN Staff

giphy.gif

Hello. How many times can you stack the VPN? Can you buy the year sub like 4 times during this time to gain the discount on all the purchases?

Added another year to my sub as well! How can you not with this excellent price point? Thank you very much Staff, we greatly appreciate it.

Thank you staff!  I was waiting for this day to upgrade.  Great deal on a great service.

well paypal still works, now my net is safe for next two years or so 

Great! I was waiting for the christmas sale like last year but this is even better price! Thanks guys! Subbed for +1 year and I shared my referral on social networks to my friends as well.

Extended for another year. Very generous of you guys letting us each year to buy with this discount. 

Many thanks to AirVPN Staff for the great discount. +1 subbed for another year. Thanks for the peerless service you provide for the community - much appreciated.

Would have renewed anyway, but this really is a sweet deal. Thank you for the big discount AirVPN. Just another reason I recommend you all to friends and family who are privacy minded.

I'm very satisfied with your service for the last years and decided to stay with you at least till 2019.

All the best

Thanks guys for the great service and the "bBack Thursday" discount!! you are the best!