Not connected, Your IP: 18.217.208.72
ElCabron

ANSWERED Airvpn client Server list has no names - connection problems

Hi there,

I'm OS/X (10.10.5) and I used to have the latest stable client installed.

I thought I'd try out the latest experimental version but I found that to be unstable when the client went into sleep mode and tried to reconnect.

So I uninstalled the experimental client (using CleanApp to remove all files and settings) and reinstalled the latest stable version.

However, CleanApp must have missed something as the Server list in the Stable Version has no names and as a result it has trouble authenticating and connecting to ALL servers. It gets stuck in a error loop of trying to authenticate to a 

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this before and what fixes I could apply?

Hello,

try to delete the AirVPN.xml file. Find its location by looking at the first log lines (click "Logs" just after you have launched Eddie). It could be corrupt. Make sure that Eddie is not running when you delete it.

You will need root privileges to delete that file. In a terminal:

sudo rm /complete/path/to/AirVPN.xml

Consider that the file contains your settings, so you will need to re-enter your username and password at the next Eddie run.

Kind regards