Not connected, Your IP: 3.80.211.101

Any thought about them?

Shade-You looks like Shad-y 

Seriously. Torrent Freak and Best VPN are far from trustworthy and reliable sources when it comes to VPN recommendations 

Seriously. Torrent Freak and Best VPN are far from trustworthy and reliable sources when it comes to VPN recommendations

I got to AirVPN after I evaluated one of the yearly questionnaires on TorrentFreak.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I got to AirVPN after I evaluated one of the yearly questionnaires on TorrentFreak.

Me too!

I have a hard time trusting a review site that would rate ExpressVPN and PIA above AirVPN. But nonetheless its good that it helped some people get here

I have a hard time trusting a review site that would rate ExpressVPN and PIA above AirVPN. But nonetheless its good that it helped some people get here

It does not mean to believe whatever is written there. I figured it was a list with many options to consider... the rest of my choice was based on my own research.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

"100% Anonymous & Secure VPN, Unlimited Speed & Bandwith"

Claims to be a 100% anonymous and secure VPN is a bold claim. How do we know they don't secretly log? Are they transparent about their operations? Why did they continue to operate server(s) in Russia? Looking on their website, they consider "up to 2048-bit encryption" to be "high security level". I didn't know lower was acceptable. Also, it may be a good idea for them to learn English before trying to speak it. Especially since they mispelled a word in their motto. I think, ShadyVPN.

"I don't see myself as a hero because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity." - Edward Snowden

"The Internet is by the people, for the people." - Kim Dotcom