Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.87.250
Sign in to follow this  
quindecim

Can't connect to airvpn or normal internet

Hi guys, so I fiddled with my settings a bit.

I have caused some kind of issue with my Internet connection, and now I can't access the Internet with network lock activated or deactivated.

Eddie won't connect and just times out and retries.

I have tried resetting the dns settings to automatic, restoring original firewall settings. This hasn't fixed the issue

I can't post logs unless I take photos as I have no Internet access on my PC.

I belive the culprit may be that I went into my tap9.92 driver settings and under advanced, set the media setting to "always connected", while Eddie was connected or network lock was enabled.

The client ran for a while then dropped out and I have been unable to connect since.

In the network sharing centre, it shows a red x between network and Internet. Trouble shooting in windows 7 oem is unable to fix the issue.

When I try to connect to websites it says 'your connection is not secure' and says the error code is "SSL_Error_bad_cert_domain"

Any ideas on how to fix this??

nevermind... have got my internet connection and am fixing it now. not to worry.

It seems that between resetting firewall/dns settings and fiddling with the tap 9.9.2_3 driver advanced media settings to "always connected" i somehow reset my computers entire internet connection and had to reconnect everything.

Admins can delete this thread as its un-necessary.