Not connected, Your IP: 18.206.12.31
Staff

Server withdrawal announcement: Furud and Marfic (FR)

Hello

We regret to inform you that the following servers have been withdrawn:

Furud (FR)

Marfic (FR)

We have decided to withdraw them due to inability of the respective datacenters technicians to solve specific problem we made them aware in due time.

Kind regards

Hello!

May they RIP. I never liked the name Furud anyway Staff, so don't worry about me, I'll be okay. . So have no regrets! 

KSEQf9u.jpg

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

In contrary to what mr LZ1 thinks, Furud was a great name 

Also used to get awesome speeds. Only bad thing was the whole no SSL thingy.

Marfic on the other hand... Never any decent speeds.

Well well... RIP FURUD 

Marfic was on the same datacenter as Thuban now, does Thuban do a good job?

Thanks for the info. Didn't know that. Hadn't really tried it. 

It is now my current go-to server for my laptop after some testing 

edit: thank you mr forum-dominator  wink.png

The question is : do you plan to open new servers somewhere in France ?

Thanks

Sad to see those servers go... Perhaps Air will decide to add some more France nodes with OVH...?

"I don't see myself as a hero because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity." - Edward Snowden

"The Internet is by the people, for the people." - Kim Dotcom

Hello,

It's a bad news for the french customers to see these servers down Only 1 server in France is not sufficient for the french users, i hope that you will add one or two french servers.

Marfic was at the same datacenter as Thuban (ONLINE SAS = ISP Free SAS) and worked very well for me, Furud also worked well.

Please ... add new servers in France   .... thanks.

Hello,

It's a bad news for the french customers to see these servers down Only 1 server in France is not sufficient for the french users, i hope that you will add one or two french servers.

Marfic was at the same datacenter as Thuban (ONLINE SAS = ISP Free SAS) and worked very well for me, Furud also worked well.

Please ... add new servers in France   .... thanks.

Hello,

As a french user too I hope we could have more than 1 server again soon... I was also quite happy with Furud and Marfic performances.

Many thanks in advance !

Question aux utilisateurs français qui traînent sur ce forum (principalement ceux utilisant Windows) : est-ce que vous avez des problèmes de déconnexion /reconnection fréquents avec le serveur francais actuel Thuban, et avec Marfic et Furud quand ils existaient encore ? Moi ça m'arrive constamment, alors que je n'ai absolument rien à signaler avec les serveurs de tous les pays alentours que j'utilise régulièrement aussi. Pensez-vous que ce soit dû justement aux problèmes que les techniciens des data centers ne règlent pas dont parlent le staff Airvpn plus haut ?

Merci d'avance

The french servers are great. Very rare disconnects, but I'm not from France 

g-translated

Question to French users that hang on this forum (mainly those using Windows): do you disconnect problems / frequent reconnection with the current french server Thuban, and Marfic and Furud when they still existed? Me it constantly happens to me, then I have nothing to report with servers all around the country that I use regularly too. Do you think this is due precisely to the problems data center technicians do not address which speak Airvpn staff above?

thank you in advance

Question aux utilisateurs français qui traînent sur ce forum (principalement ceux utilisant Windows) : est-ce que vous avez des problèmes de déconnexion /reconnection fréquents avec le serveur francais actuel Thuban, et avec Marfic et Furud quand ils existaient encore ? Moi ça m'arrive constamment, alors que je n'ai absolument rien à signaler avec les serveurs de tous les pays alentours que j'utilise régulièrement aussi. Pensez-vous que ce soit dû justement aux problèmes que les techniciens des data centers ne règlent pas dont parlent le staff Airvpn plus haut ?

Merci d'avance

Bonjour,

En ce qui me concerne les déconnexions avec Thuban ou avec les anciens Marfic et Furud ont été très rares et pas plus fréquentes qu'avec les serveurs des autres pays. Cependant j'ai remarqué qu'on ne pouvait pas avoir 2 PC connectés sur le même serveur en même temps mais ça je pense que c'est normal.

J'ai un PC sous Seven et un PC sous Windows 8.

Very rare disconnects (from France) with Thuban and the old Marfic or Furud. No more disconnects than others servers.

Hey, don't think just because one user posted something in french you are supposed to do the same. International forums, please use english only.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

One server is not enough for France, especially when this one is down !  Thuban has been down now for 8 hours and we have no other option to have a French IP.  We need more french servers .... Thanks

Merci d'avance

Hello,

I'm French, yes I have also many deco/reco on Thuban, (windows 7 and 10)

And I must say that if AirVPN can't open new server in France, I'll not renew AirVPN...

We need also French server !

Merci d'avance

Hello,

I'm French, yes I have also many deco/reco on Thuban, (windows 7 and 10)

And I must say that if AirVPN can't open new server in France, I'll not renew AirVPN...

We need also French server !

Relax, I'm sure there'll be a new French server eventually . But the conditions have to be right.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

We need a node with OVH in France... Kidding, remain patient guys, I'm sure Air is considering possible options

"I don't see myself as a hero because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity." - Edward Snowden

We need a node with OVH in France... Kidding, remain patient guys, I'm sure Air is considering possible options

Serious question: anything wrong with OVH or do they just sell VPS or something?

Also +1 on the suggestion on more french server(s)!

Serious question: anything wrong with OVH or do they just sell VPS or something?

Also +1 on the suggestion on more french server(s)!

OVH is one of the largest hosting providers in the world, they are a France based hosting provider and they offer very good dedicated servers for cheap. Their France location is infamous for hosting piracy related stuff and they have great DDoS protection and uptime.

The server ( Thuban ) is closed but there is 121 people connected?

Or are the stats not updated?

Relax, I'm sure there'll be a new French server eventually . But the conditions have to be right.

I'm relax ;-)

I'm not picking polemic, but when I pay for a service, I expect this service meet requirements. :-)

I appreciate AirVPN since I use, but I also need French IP,  thus if AirVPN can't activated more french servers,  I shall have to go to another VPN ...:-(

Of course I'm going to wait first if AirVPN found solution, and stay ... relax ;-)