Not connected, Your IP: 54.196.114.118

Hello all,

i have read many threads about EDDIE and about network lock on here,

yet i have not seen 1 single explanation about what is EDDIE, or where to get ti from...

i have read this page on NETWORK LOCK:   https://airvpn.org/faq/software_lock/

yet none of it makes any sense to me.... this text does not specify in any ways whether it relates to EDDIE or just AIRVPN.ORG or just where to get EDDIE.  This page does mention:  clicking the button pertaining to "Network Lock" in the "Overview" window.... and that: A small icon on the top right corner will tell you anytime the status of Network Lock

yet WHERE IS THIS BUTTON???? there is no such button to be found anywhere on AIRVPN.ORG, if there is please can i have a direct link to it....... and if this is through the EDDIE CLIENT, can anybody send me a link or tell me even WHAT IS EDDIE????

i have previously asked for NETWORK LOCK instructions, and was given the link above: https://airvpn.org/faq/software_lock/

yet i dont know how anyone who is new to this can make any sense from these instructions.

i am running on MAC OSX 10.11.6

please someone anyone lead me in the right direction.

thank you

Everything is on the home page; there is a button to 'Get AirVPN' which takes you to a page where you select an operating system and then you can download the client (Eddie!) and further down the home page on the right it says 'AirVPN Client - Eddie' quite clearly, with a screenshot.

The NETWORK LOCK is controlled from within Eddie, not the website.

yet i have not seen 1 single explanation about what is EDDIE, or where to get ti from...

Since I've got too much time currently, I'll be glad to answer you.

Eddie is the codename of the current AirVPN client version 2.x. You can get it for Mac on the Enter page. Choose whether you want a .tar.gz archive or an install package. I believe, no guarantee, the latter is the easier thing.

yet none of it makes any sense to me.... this text does not specify in any ways whether it relates to EDDIE or just AIRVPN.ORG or just where to get EDDIE.  This page does mention:  clicking the button pertaining to "Network Lock" in the "Overview" window.... and that: A small icon on the top right corner will tell you anytime the status of Network Lock

It relates to Eddie. If you open it, follow the instructions again and you'll instantly see what it means.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello!

If you check the guide in my signature, everything should become clear too .

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.