Not connected, Your IP: 3.84.7.255
Staff

ipleak.net - Update September 2016

Also, from privacy perspective, ipleak now uses a self-hosted STUN server in order to detect WebRTC leaks,

so no connections are issued outside AirVPN's infrastructure right now. All other leak testing services are using

either Mozilla/Google STUN servers, resulting in an additional connection to these 3d parties.

The little bug that was preventing ipleak to correctly detect WebRTC addresses on Firefox >41 in some cases,

because of a change in a way the WebRTC API function is initialized in Firefox, is fixed as well

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

I'll test everything in time; if everything works as described above: great job!
Thanks for this awesome site which has now all in one

Asellus seems to be geo-located in UK. I consider this a bug :> Besides that everything looks about right

Asellus seems to be geo-located in UK. I consider this a bug :> Besides that everything looks about right :)

Even if the web site is maintained by us, the geo-location of an IP address is performed by querying MaxMind database. It is not so good, but it's better than any other we could find. Probably an error-free IP addresses geo-location database is a stupid myth. Anyway if you (or anybody else) think that there's something better than MaxMind out there, feel free to inform us.

Kind regards

I've tested the Torrent Address detection functionality in the torrent client of my Synology: ipleak.net does not return the ip-address.

Hello I have used ipleak.net before, but now with same setup am unable to get the magnet link to refresh, I tried another test site yesterday and all seems to be fine on my end. Tested ipleak again today and not only does the torrent test not work but now there is a DNS error of No IP. Internal Error.

Hello,

we're glad to inform you that the DNS and "torrent IP address detection" issues have been resolved.

Kind regards

[ot]

Also that most of these posts were simply deleted!? You really need to look into providing some form of public code of conduct on moderating in the future, you are getting increasingly intransparent on that one. Take care.

[/ot]

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.