Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.57.9
onggiemurkin

Unidentified Network Issue for Ethernet connection After Rebooting PC

So, I have been having an ongoing issue for about month now when disconnected from AirVPN my Ethernet connection is lost and under "Network Connections" says Unidentified Network . I've read quite a bit on these forums to fix similar issues, but nothing seems to work for me. So at first it started out where when I was NOT connected to airvpn I'd lose connection and get DNS errors in Chrome. The pretty common DNS server fix  where using the "netsh interface IPv4 set dnsserver Ethernet dhcp" cmd would easily correct it. Well then somehow it just stopped working. So I read how reinstalling AirVPN fixed this for a lot of people, I tried that and the issue still persists. I also read how making sure that the IPv4 DNS properties was set to "Obtain DNS server address automatically" and that also does nothing. I've made sure the network lock feature is also not on as when launching AirVPN the option says "activate" The only fix is rebooting my router which is super annoying.  Please help. I apologize in advance that I know the bare minimum when it comes to networking.