Not connected, Your IP: 3.234.246.109

Something must be working!

keep that in mind.  even though a lot of posts in the forum are complaints over things not working there are a lot of users who are probably having no problems.

True. I think most people simply don't check around for solutions before they post. It's 14,297 now.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

More reasons to use a VPN, and a "no logs for lawyers" VPN:

"A person, who used the pseudonym Strawberry Blonde, wrote that this was a fake review that must have been written by Dr Moss' staff.

Comments in other threads were critical of Dr Moss' reputation as a plastic surgeon.

Dr Moss' lawyers hired a forensic computer scientist to track the internet protocol addresses of the negative comments. The search found that seven forum members, including Strawberry Blonde, shared the same address, which was linked to a Doncaster East man.

The Supreme Court issued a search order in March to allow Dr Moss' lawyers to search the man's home for emails related to Dr Moss and the forum, including private, sent and deleted messages.

It is understood the case was settled before trial."

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/dentist-sues-patient-for-defamation-over-online-review-20170129-gu0w02.html

Wow. The effing "supreme" court allowed a private legal witch hunt into a private citizens home, with specific instructions to allow them to check private, sent and even deleted e-mails. Forgive my use of vulgarity, but fuck the world.

Was the guy in question being a raging dickbag? Probably. He could have laughed at the $1200 estimate and went to the next dentist. But instead he decided to be a jerk and rant and rave online without taking any precautions.

If anyone here wants to do something like this, please do not. It can only make idiots rush to ban VPNs on account of the morons who think of a VPN as a way around common sense, accountability, and the law. If you really want to do this, please consider suicide. I would appreciate you removing yourself from the gene pool.

(Please note that I do not actually advocate suicide except in extreme situations. And if you can spare a few minutes to mess with a business online, even if they deserve it, then you are not extreme enough to apply to my suicide suggestion. Not even close.)

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

I am a techo/engineer type, but tech gets "ahead" of some of the other political-economy/law/social-norms/etc. And the disruptions show something about our collective social reality. I threw this in because the "rule of law" is still establishing "precedents" in the internet, often with general impact but from quite specific relative circumstances. There is something "English" about this in Australia for protection of the privileged, the USA has it's own established but unstable legal battlines on individual rights and the reach of the powerful etc.

"You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone"

Reasons for a VPN:

1. Government/state surveillance and intervention for social control, with leakage to other powerful interests;

2. Protection from personal identity theft, criminal and legal data harvesting, financial loss, and the uncertain implications;

3. Access to, and sharing of, and theft of, copyright media without following  the rather outdated and restrictive channels;

4. Private interaction with family, friends, social contacts, similar interests without exploitation by uninvited others;

5. Expression of free speech / personal values without repression and persecution;

Now I have just been watching "Delta of Venus (1995) DVDRip_XX.avi" which is an intense (if you want to get into it, I went for Finlandia vodka) artifact of "western culture"/"USA diversity"/arts/erotica/existentialism/history.

Try for it if you have a bittorrent client with search.

Such a focus on what America/freedom meant in 1939. Don't let the Church Taliban shut down your mind and feelings.

Typical example of what you can experience on the internet outside the channels of the vested interests.

So much to win, so much to lose.

Nice too see Airvpn is growing im back too after almost one month of using windscribe. Well what can i say, its not the same.. There is nothing like Airvpn

We briefly broke 15k . Not much new on BW.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

The last couple weeks it seems there have been much fewer users online after some time passing of often seeing over 15000 users online.  I wonder why?

The last couple weeks it seems there have been much fewer users online after some time passing of often seeing over 15000 users online.  I wonder why?

I saw 15k earlier today

I saw 15k earlier today

I don't know how I missed it.

Hi, I am new. I have used Air for 1 month here - 3 months there. I am now a annual subber and plan to stay that way!

Welcome to AirVPN in that case!