Not connected, Your IP: 34.228.240.6

Private Tunnel sits in USA and definetly HAS TO LOG by LAW!

You can be sure NSA has you data there...

regards,

me

uhh..no.  There is no mandatory logging law in the USA for VPN providers.

regards,

me

Hello!

I can't remember who mentioned it on the forums, but the gist of it was that they do seem to have laws that would permit or perhaps even require some kind of logging and/or access to data.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

regards,

me

Hello!

I can't remember who mentioned it on the forums, but the gist of it was that they do seem to have laws that would permit or perhaps even require some kind of logging and/or access to data.

https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/5539/data-retention-and-vpn-logging-in-the-united-states/

It's not mandatory does not forbid it, it means there's an option to not log. In the end they're all abiding by the laws, no matter if they log or not.

Mr. highchilled, it would be perfect to have some solid proof.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

13. We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice or refund if we receive any complaints about your activities from other users, servers, companies or internet service providers.

14. If you violate any of our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your service without any advance warning or notification. No refunds or will be given.

15. If you violate any of our terms that involve criminal activities, you will forfeit all the privacy and confidentiality privileges that our service provides. No refunds or will be given.

Strong suggestion that they log activity. Otherwise it would be impossible for them to enforce these statements.

2. The information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, can only be accessed by the Company. Your information may be used only by us to provide our services to you. We respect your privacy and will not disclose it to a third-party, except in the following situations:

(a). At the request of law enforcement agencies in compliance with all procedures established by law.

( . The user has violated the rules for the use of the service.

Gold.

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

zhang nailed it.

didn't even read this, but knew anyways that's how they handle stuff
after a few years of observing things and seeing a lot things happening - you start raising your awareness for such things...

It's common sense & normal human thinking ;D