Not connected, Your IP: 3.81.222.152

Hello.

Can I have some help please. I'm trying to Port forwarding the following ports for a better multiplayer 

steam :

UDP 27000 to 27015 inclusive (Game client traffic)

UDP 27015 to 27030 inclusive (Typically Matchmaking and HLTV)

TCP 27014 to 27050 inclusive (Steam downloads)

UDP 27031 and 27036 (incoming, for In-Home Streaming)

TCP 27036 and 27037 (incoming, for In-Home Streaming)

UDP 4380

TCP 27015 (SRCDS Rcon port)

UDP 3478 (Outbound)

UDP 4379 (Outbound)

UDP 4380 (Outbound)

and for

rocket league:

7000 – 9000 UDP (For Game Servers)

80 TCP (HTTP Connections)

443 TCP (HTTPS Connections)

What I sohuld do in the client area-->forwarded ports section? Thanks.

For source engine based games, you can just specify a different port using -port (whatever number).

Example of what I use on my server:

screen -m -S tf2 /root/steamcmd/tf2/srcds_run -console -game tf +map itemtest -insecure -autoupdate -steam_dir /root/steamcmd/ -steamcmd_script /root/steamcmd/tf2_ds.txt -timeout 0 -port 1337 +exec server.cfg

Sorry I didn't understand what you mean. Can you write the steps because I didn't understand what you mean with"

just specify a different port using -port (whatever number). And what this does have with AirVPN client area-->forwarded ports section ?" Thanks.

I am really interested to buy the VPN for one year but, I need to confirm that the Port forwarding is working or not.

All I Want to do is to open some ports not to create servers but to play online with the lowest ping possible without lag. Just tell me please what I need to do in the AirVPN client area-->forwarded ports section and how I can confirm that the ports are open or not? Thanks again for any help.

@giganerd Thanks for responding. I know I am allowed to open only 20 ports at the same time however, I know which are the important ports to open . So, can you please tell me how to open for example 

-TCP 27050 (Port already reserved by another user. Do I need to write it in local port?)

-UDP 4380 (Port already reserved by another user. Do I need to write it in local port?)

-443 TCP (usnig local port for this case? I know that Ports under 2048 are reserved.)

and confirm that said confirm that said above ports are open or not?

I am really interested to buy the VPN for one year but, I need to confirm that the Port forwarding is working or not.

All I Want to do is to open some ports not to create servers but to play online with the lowest ping possible without lag. Just tell me please what I need to do in the AirVPN client area-->forwarded ports section and how I can confirm that the ports are open or not? Thanks again for any help.

port forwarding works just fine but for specific details on how to use a VPN in conjunction with steam maybe some steam forums have the info you need.

is there a central steam server that tells other steam clients how your client can be reached?

Having a whole lot of trouble getting Steam p2p game hosting to work as well.

I've looked on steam forums, I get the same error as others, "Port X is being used by another user."

I'll keep looking, as I know it's probably something really simple. I'm confused as this shouldn't have anything to do with my router since OpenVPN is poking hole from the LAN. I imagine I should close outgoing connections on these UDP ports on my router and firewall if I am remote port forwarding them to avoid correlation attacks?

The game is Tabletop Simulator, I just want to host some boardgames sometimes, but users cannot connect to my host while VPN is up; it doesn't matter if Network Lock is on or off. This used to work before TTS changed to Steam p2p (which makes sense). Their entire hosting service is now integrated with Steam's so it's the same p2p settings.

Steamworks P2P Networking and Steam Voice Chat

• UDP 3478 (Outbound AND inbound?)
• UDP 4379 ("")
• UDP 4380 ("")