Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.250.114
Sign in to follow this  
Guest texeon

Do plans accumulate?

Guest texeon

I'm very happy with the services, I only bought one month (non-renew) and I love it! Fast, reliable, and as far as I know, safe. I've not run into issues, but two questions.

When you're logging on to a server and it says bandwidth, is that how much load the server is under or how much you've downloaded on the server and when it hits 100% you can't go further.

Second question, do the plans accumulate. I have about 20 days on my current plan. If I buy a year will I have 385 days (one year and 20 days of my current plan) or 365 (no accumulation, 20 day loss)

Thank you!

I'm very happy with the services, I only bought one month (non-renew) and I love it! Fast, reliable, and as far as I know, safe. I've not run into issues, but two questions.

When you're logging on to a server and it says bandwidth, is that how much load the server is under or how much you've downloaded on the server and when it hits 100% you can't go further.

Second question, do the plans accumulate. I have about 20 days on my current plan. If I buy a year will I have 385 days (one year and 20 days of my current plan) or 365 (no accumulation, 20 day loss)

Thank you!

Hello!

Thank you very much for your choice and for your nice words.

The displayed bandwidth is the bandwidth under usage by a server in real time (or with a difference of a few seconds). Premium members do not have any limit neither on bandwidth nor on usage, so we have no interest in collecting such data (we just collect total bandwidth and traffic usage of each server in order to offer a better service, check whether there are critical points in the infrastructure, decide for infrastructure expansions etc.). Anyway, if you wish to keep statistics about your dl/ul traffic, you can enable this feature on your member panel. Of course you can delete those info whenever you wish.

We allow plans accumulation, however due to a bug in our AEC account processor (a commercial product) the remaining days of the previous plan might get "burned" when you change plan type. We can fix this quickly and give you back the missing days, just warn us if you lose days and we'll fix it for you at once.

Kind regards

Guest texeon

Thank you very much for your swift and detailed reply.

I have the logging disabled (for anonymity reasons of course, but I trust your service and word).

I will upgrade to a year's subscription and will notify if "burning" occurs.

Thank you once again, for your support, and for providing such an elite service.

Keep up the good work.

Texeon

Guest texeon

Burning occurred, 21 to 22 days were lost.

I have 364 days after purchasing about a minute ago.

Thank you!

Burning occurred, 21 to 22 days were lost.

I have 364 days after purchasing about a minute ago.

Thank you!

Hello and thank you!

Fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or support.

Kind regards

Guest texeon

Thank you very much for your effort, and if any problems do occur in the future I'll know to come to you.

Thanks again!