Not connected, Your IP: 44.201.96.213

I am a new user of Airvpn and impressed with how it works.  However whereas I am able to connect to BBC iPlayer and the ITV hub in UK, Channel 4 does not work - complains I am not in the right area.  I am connect to Netherlands.

Contact staff and nicely ask if rerouting is possible. Provide links and examples. Don't expect anything, this is very important.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Try connecting to a London server, then create an account with Channel4, using a valid UK address.
This worked for me (also based in NL)

Still having this same issue.  Based in the US, using a London IP - Alshain, and am getting a "The service is not currently available in your area" message.  

Same problem. Used to be able to watch channel4.com On Demand. And yes I connected via a London based server. And I tried different browsers, etc.

Any suggestions..?

Im the same, I used to be able to watch channel 4 when connected to a UK server and now I cannot watch anything on channel 4 no matter which UK server I try. Isnt this supposed to be a selling point of a VPN service?

Same here. Used to work (although from only UK servers)

Now not working at all

The bigger question at the moment is, is this fixable? I mean, is this something AirVPN can overcome? I'm cancelling my subscription if I can't because I mostly use it for viewing Channel 4 stuff (and some downloads) anyway.

I have the same issue, C4OD is not working. Has anyone found a fix? This is the reason I got AirVPN and now I am frustrated I paid and its not working