Not connected, Your IP: 54.89.24.147

I have AirVPN set up on my Windows 7 computer and it works fine for web browsing, but my torrent client (Deluge) isn't working with it. With AirVPN running, torrents either get zero peers or at best download at a very low speed. I followed the p2p guide but Deluge shows an error symbol when I test the active port. The client operates equally poorly whether using the forwarded port or a random port, and changing the outgoing port also does nothing to solve the problem.

Two of the torrents that I downloaded were from magnet links and have not experienced any progress at all. I then downloaded a well-seeded ISO of Knoppix and it's currently averaging ~30 KiB/s with a maximum speed of ~110 KiB/s, with 234 total seeders and 29 seeding to my client.

Deluge settings:

Forwarded ports: 

Speed test: 

Hello !

Have you made sure that your firewall isn't blocking your torrent client? Also, have you tried the Air TCP test, as shown in one of the pictures? . I'm not so familiar with Deluge, but if there's any sort of "Hidden" or "Anonymous" mode like in qBittorent, I recommend that you try to turn that off too.

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

I have AirVPN set up on my Windows 7 computer and it works fine for web browsing, but my torrent client (Deluge) isn't working with it. With AirVPN running, torrents either get zero peers or at best download at a very low speed. I followed the p2p guide but Deluge shows an error symbol when I test the active port. The client operates equally poorly whether using the forwarded port or a random port, and changing the outgoing port also does nothing to solve the problem.

Two of the torrents that I downloaded were from magnet links and have not experienced any progress at all. I then downloaded a well-seeded ISO of Knoppix and it's currently averaging ~30 KiB/s with a maximum speed of ~110 KiB/s, with 234 total seeders and 29 seeding to my client.

Deluge settings: attachicon.gifdelugeproblem.PNG

Forwarded ports: attachicon.gifforwardedports.PNG

Speed test: attachicon.gifairvpnspeedtest.PNG

you need to disable UPnP and NAT-PMP for security reasons when you are using VPN.  those automatically open ports but you are specifying the port for AirVPN.

Still you should be getting faster speeds even without port forwarding working.  What firewall or other security software are you using?

I did the TCP test and it gave the message: "Checking port 62457 for internal IP 10.4.72.169 completed."

I use Avira Antivirus and Windows Firewall. How do I make sure that Windows Firewall isn't blocking my torrent program? I normally get good speeds on torrents without the VPN.