Not connected, Your IP: 3.147.73.35
soupy

Torrent sites you use

Usenet - constant 1gbit speeds, no need for seeds - content always available, no need to upload anything, and no DMCA trolls.

Also from the technical point it is much easier and there are no hassle of port forwarding and other maintenance.

Which usenet do you have? the one I'm using is so annoying to search on

Usenet - constant 1gbit speeds, no need for seeds - content always available, no need to upload anything, and no DMCA trolls.

Also from the technical point it is much easier and there are no hassle of port forwarding and other maintenance.

Which indexers do you use, I am a fan of drunkenslug but hate how usenet is mostly pay for api on most sites. 

DogNZB

What's your reason for using airvpn ?

what provider do you use for usenet?

Please remove the mention of Dog. We do not want it to go the way of countless other such sites, and no-one can subscribe now anyway.

After all, look at what happened to Usenet-crawler.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

... and no-one can subscribe now anyway.

They were open for registration for about 2 weeks, until about a week ago. They were allowing invites by members for a few days until Sunday night.

... and no-one can subscribe now anyway.

They were open for registration for about 2 weeks, until about a week ago. They were allowing invites by members for a few days until Sunday night.

I missed it again... Sad. I have been waiting to make an account for a friend for almost two years now. Oh well.

Debugging is at least twice as hard as writing the program in the first place.

So if you write your code as clever as you can possibly make it, then by definition you are not smart enough to debug it.

With the closing of some major ones recently... The best one (for volume, not necessarily quality) is The Pirate Bay. You really cannot beat the retention for a public tracker, and you can find almost anything/everything you are looking for. If it's not on The Pirate Bay, it's probably not on any public tracker. I use ExtraTorrent as a spare.

"I don't see myself as a hero because what I'm doing is self-interested: I don't want to live in a world where there's no privacy and therefore no room for intellectual exploration and creativity." - Edward Snowden

"The Internet is by the people, for the people." - Kim Dotcom

I have some invites to HDT. Anybody interested? Please let me know via PM with some proof from other sites .

I have some invites to HDT. Anybody interested? Please let me know via PM with some proof from other sites .

is this a private or public?

Private