Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.200.180

Hey everyone

I have tired a few vpns , torguard, pia, cyberghost, tunnel bear, none can compare to how good air vpn is. My speeds are amazing & when I do get disconnects it finds another server so I never have to worry about re connecting all my programs.

I want to thank everyone on this forum but even more so " lZ1 for all your help when I first joined. 

Just extended my service for a year. 

Thanks again for this great software. 

Hello !

That's quite a few fairly cancerous ones you've been through, haha. I'm glad you've finally arrived .

Thank you for the compliment as well. Please feel free to ask me and/or the community if anything else comes up.

So welcome to AirVPN! I don't think you'll regret that extra year at all. Enjoy.

Sent to you from me with datalove

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

LZ1 is a leech, he just compiled tons of guides into one thread. Thank the community for the guides, too!

Welcome to AirVPN again, even if you joined a month ago.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

LZ1 is a leech, he just compiled tons of guides into one thread. Thank the community for the guides, too!

Welcome to AirVPN again, even if you joined a month ago.

Heeeey, leeches have long been known to have many beneficial medicinal effects and we must make people feel welcome

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.