Not connected, Your IP: 3.88.254.50
Kloppix

I’m really satisfied with AirVPN

I needed a VPN badly a month ago, so I had to choose one in a rush. After comparing dozens of suppliers I couldn't make my mind up between AirVPN and like 3 or 4 other VPNs. At the end I chose AirVPN mainly because 2 reasons: the lack of negative reviews and their open source client. (Hey, if they support open source they’re the good guys, right?    )

Anyway, it was AFTER buying a subscription that I gladly found some unexpected surprises like VPN through Tor ( I hope I'll never need it, but it's nice to have), encryption keys that are refreshed every 60 seconds minutes, great speed and, of course, this helpful community. I have 2 months subscription yet, but afterward I’ll probably buy a one year plan.

Glad you are enjoying it, however the keys are refreshed every 60 minutes not seconds lol

Glad you are enjoying it, however the keys are refreshed every 60 minutes not seconds lol

Whoops! Yes, I mean minutes. Thank you.

Hey, if they support open source they’re the good guys, right?

Facebook, Google, Microsoft and other big boys supported OpenSSL. Your statement would make them the good guys. Slightly, with a small chance, minimum, a little,... I dou.. nonono, wait! I think it's not exactly, 100%, the case. Or the probability of it being legit is... well, low. I mean... very. So low, you can't see the surface anymore. You can already feel the warmth of the Earth's core. So low.

Yeeeah. Other than that, we, the community, are glad you like it here.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I would state it differently: Open source is always a good thing, no matter who releases code. It's even a good thing if the code comes from MS, Apple, Facebook, whatever. But a company that releases code under an open source license is not necessarily good just because they do so

Back to topic: Glad you like AirVPN. You've definitely well chosen your VPN provider.