Not connected, Your IP: 44.195.23.152
go558a83nk

Raise your glass to Nashira

I don't know about you but I find it amazing that a user has been connected to Nashira for over 20 weeks.  That's over 5 months continuous connection.  Quite remarkable I think.

So, 3 cheers for Nashira and the user who has such a solid connection.

Clearly not a user from Germany. In Germany, residential internet connections get reset every day, usually in the night hours. For OpenVPN it'd mean a complete reconnect. Sometimes I hate living here.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

76.6 TB - seems like this user is trying to archive the entire internet. Interesting how many VPN providers will actually tolerate these amounts of traffic

for a single user

Occasional moderator, sometimes BOFH. Opinions are my own, except when my wife disagrees.

76.6 TB - seems like this user is trying to archive the entire internet. Interesting how many VPN providers will actually tolerate these amounts of traffic

for a single user

it's an average of 50mbit/s over the time connected.

for a single user

Awesome, I use Toronto servers why is they change about every 3 days? 

Clearly not a user from Germany. In Germany, residential internet connections get reset every day, usually in the night hours. For OpenVPN it'd mean a complete reconnect. Sometimes I hate living here.

Why do they reset it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

"it's an average of 50mbit/s over the time connected."

"76.6 TB - seems like this user is trying to archive the entire internet."

Awesome++.

How would it be "finding" sources ?

My only theory sofar is that it is the Russian tap into the data link between the NSA and GCHQ.

Can't be true. ;-)

Why do they reset it.

The ISPs claim is for removing unused IPs and to make it harder to use private servers. It sucks.

Why do they reset it.

The ISPs claim is for removing unused IPs and to make it harder to use private servers. It sucks.

So if your a business they dont reset you Internet connection?

Connection resets were useful back in the days of ISDN. There were no flatrates, and in Germany you usually paid for the hours you were connected to the internet. So closing the connection meant to artificially finish the session and then count the hours. Because if a session was still active, it could not be used for billing. Also, some providers killed a connection when it was inactive to save on available IPv4 addresses.

Then DSL came. The practice of resetting the connection was never ceased. If you do it long enough, it can become routine.

If you subscribe to any of DTAG's internet connection plans today, you get the so-called All-IP connection (ADSL Annex J or VDSL/VDSL2). It only means your internet is officially "fully digitalized", the traditional copper line you used to make analogous calls over in the past is no longer there as a fallback. If you lose your internet connection you're pretty much back in the stone age.. One advantage of this is, there are no connection resets anymore. But not for everyone. I'm still trying to understand why they still force it for some people while not for others. Maybe hardware plays an important role here.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Nashira is on my black list, because it keeps getting tagged as a comment spammer. This results in certain websites, e.g. those hosted on CloudFlare, requiring Captchas for access - which is tedious, even when I can solve them! I wonder if this guy's continuous high volume connection has anything to do with the tagging?

Maybe it's gulping down some russian collection of dirty ass US-election emails 

Anyways 20 weeks thats awesome