Not connected, Your IP: 3.238.62.119

The issue is now resolved.

Very sorry about the delay, we are investigating about what went wrong.

Thank you so much.  That was so much better than the nastiness coming from a handful of sarcastic forum posters.

Yesterday, I was unable to connect.

Today after changing nothing - I am back on!

THANKS!

Dat service

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

One thread full of talkative AirVPN users. Why can't you always talk that lively? The forums would be more fun.

I'm personally having a laugh here. Over the course of the last 8 hours at least three threads have been opened totalling 70 replies, 65 of them containing nothing else but "I have the same issue". I tip my hat to those five post authors who accomplished to include temporary, working solutions.

And yet here you are doing the exact same thing that you complain about.  Repeating the same thing over and over and over in multiple posts!  LOL!    

Threads were merged, and I posted in three different threads. I'm not a moderator to delete the superfluous posts, unfortunately.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Nope still not able to connect.

Too bad was going to try out this service, looked so promising.

But so far there has been nothing but errors.

Will report back tomorrow.

Nope still not able to connect.

Too bad was going to try out this service, looked so promising.

But so far there has been nothing but errors.

Will report back tomorrow.

Then please post your logs!

The service is still well-worth it, as you'll see, if you have a little patience. But of course, Air doesn't claim to offer a service suitable for every kind of individual.

Also, did you actually try the solutions posted?

Moderators do not speak on behalf of AirVPN. Only the Official Staff account does. Please also do not run Tor Exit Servers behind AirVPN, thank you.
Did you make a guide or how-to for something? Then contact me to get it listed in my new user guide's Guides Section, so that the community can find it more easily.

This same problem that happened last week has happened to me again. Is it just me or are others involved? HELP PLEASE!!

​You're not the only one. I've got a different thread going on the same issue. This is the same issue from 2 weeks ago. I think the support team is looking into it.